Disabling an Organisation Unit
If you want to prevent people from raising risks against an organisation unit but are unable or do not wish to delete it you can disable it.
1. Go to the maintenance section of the system .
2. Click a parent organisation unit in the organisation units section of the side menu .
3. Click on the name of the organisation unit which you wish to disable.
4. On the organisation unit maintenance page clear the Raise Risks flag.
5. Click the Submit button.
• Any risks/issues associated with the organisation unit will still be visible within the system but no-one will be able to raise any new ones