Enabling a User Account
To enable an account that has been created but never active or to re-enable an account:
1. In order to do this you will need to go into the maintenance section of the site . The first screen shown will be a list of people known by the system in the organisation unit you were last browsing.
2. Select the person's organisation unit from the people section of the side menu .
3. Click the person's name.
4. On the employee maintenance page tick the Active flag. This will allow the user to be given ownership of a risk/issue or an action.
5. If you also wish the person to be able to log into the system you must then enter details into the Login name, Password and Confirm password fields.
6. Click the Submit button .