Getting a list of Users
1. Go to the maintenance section of the system .
2. Click a company/department in the people section of the side menu . This will show a list of people assigned to that company/department or to any lower levels. The list includes a column which will indicate which company/department each person is actually assigned to.
• The default page when entering the maintenance section of the site is a list of people in your own organisation unit.
• If you wish to see a list of users for a lower level in the hierarchy simply select the organisation unit from the menu below 'People'.
• The 'breadcrumb' navigation above the user list may also be used.