Moving an Organisation Unit
1. Go into the maintenance section of the system .
2. Click a parent organisation unit in the organisation units section of the side menu .
3. Find the organisation unit in the list and click on the name of the organisation unit. You may need to use the scroll bars if it is a long list. The organisation unit maintenance page will then be displayed.
4. In the Parent pick-list select the new node of the hierarchy under which you wish this organisation unit to appear.
5. Click the Submit button .
• Moving an organisation unit will automatically move all risks/issues assigned to it.
• Access to the organisation unit may change as a result of moving it as it will inherit permissions from its new parent rather than its old parent. Any access rights explicitly given to the organisation unit will remain in place.
• Moving an organisation unit may change the list of keywords which are applicable since these inherit down the hierarchy. Any risks/issues which use a keyword which is no longer valid will display a warning the next time they are reviewed.
• Likewise, the rating criteria may change when an organisation unit is moved. Any risks/issues which use a rating criteria which is no longer valid will display a warning the next time they are reviewed.