Deleting a User Account
1. Go into the maintenance section of the system .
2. Select the person's organisation unit from the people section of the side menu .
3. Click the delete link next to the person's name. A confirmation warning will appear which you should accept. After a short delay the page will refresh and you will get a message indicating whether the user was deleted successfully.
If you are unable to delete a user but need to prevent them from logging on and/or being assigned risks/issues or actions you can disable their account instead.
• A user may only be deleted from the system if the following conditions are met:
• They have no role on any risks/issues, including on closed risks/issues.
• They are not the manager of an organisation unit.
• They have no audit entries.